Visiting Asheville and looking for the number one thing to do to make it a memorable experience? Had enough of breweries and eating? Looking for a mind, body, spirit shift but don't have time to hit the spa or the salt caves. What about an aura reading?
Adoratherapy offers the first permanent Aura Photography Studio at the Grove Arcade in Downtown Asheville. The studio opened November 11th 2020 and has since done over 500 aura readings.
We are excited to finally offer an online booking option for your aura photo sessions. While visiting and exploring Asheville you may be lucky enough to walk by Adoratherapy stumble on the Auratherapy Aura photo studio. As we welcome walk in's, you can on most days, have your aura session on the fly.
As the studio becomes more popular and travelers continue to choose Asheville as a destination, reserving your Aura reading makes sense, especially for groups of 2 or more, bridal parties, corporate retreats and families and pet owners looking to capture their dog's auras.
We create one-of-kind experiences with Aura readings, crystals, reiki and aromatherapy. Choose from three unique experiences:
Your Aura photo and Aura guide, and a mini-reading.
Visualizing your Aura can help you with various aspects of your life. The colors of your Aura provide insight into your emotions, thoughts, and state of mind, allowing you to gain spiritual awareness. Auras are directly related to your chakras. Each color has a unique meaning. The human field changes from time to time, as a function of emotions, health, energy level, and one’s views on life. However, the overall Aura remains substantially the same over time, subject to minor changes.
Aura Photo & Detailed Report
A detailed 14-Page Report and personalized reading of your Aura photo.
- Full color photo of you and your Aura showing the radiance of your energy field.
- Visual image of your full body Aura and your entire chakra system.
- Explanation of your main Aura color, which reflects your personality type and characteristics.
- Overview of the significance of the size and shape of your chakras.
- The level of activity or energy in each chakra, which accurately indicates strengths and weaknesses.
- Your overall chakra balance.
- Bio-Data analysis including your yin-yang or male-female energy balance.
- Mind-Body-Spirit balance ratios to show if you are more mental, physical or spiritual.
- Emotion-Meter which indicates your level of emotional balance.
- State of Mind/Body Graph which indicates if you are stressed or relaxed.
- Energy Level Graph, which measures your vibrational field in the energy channels of the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual realms.
- Detailed interpretations of the various areas of your personal auric field, including the balance or dominance of your right (yang) side, your left (yin) side, above and beneath your body.
Pet Aura Session and Optional Pet + Owner Session
Every living organism is surrounded by an electromagnetic energy field, called an Aura. This field vibrates at different frequencies and reflects your state of mind, body and inner being. Every color has a different vibrational frequency and is associated with various chakras or energy centers in your body. Your Aura colors are determined by physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states of being. Your pet has an aura too!
Bring your Dog. Our Aura Plates make it easy for your pet to have an Aura reading. Your Aura photo and Aura guide, and a mini-reading
The Pet + Owner Portrait donation provides a portrait of you with your pet. See how your pet affects your energy field. Available with a pet portrait and owner portrait, only, 100% of the proceeds of this additional session go to support a local pet rescue of our choice. There is no need to schedule this session, however if interested let us know when you book your pet and people portrait sessions online. You can always add this on the spot!
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Reservations are highly recommended and require a credit card guarantee at the time of booking. We recommend that guests reserve their appointment times 2-3 weeks in advance. Each session is 15 minutes long. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel or change appointments. Guests making appointments have until 6 pm the day before the scheduled appointment to cancel and avoid charges. Cancellations without this notice will incur 100% of the charge of the reservation. Late arrivals will be charged the full price of the service, but the service end time will not be automatically extended. If we can rebook you for a later time we will do our best to accommodate you. Walk in's are available on a first come basis and available hours will be blocked so check the schedule for walk-in availability.