The Perfect Chakra Candle Meditation
You can kick start a chakra healing and candle gazing session at home with these simple steps.
- Select a candle of your choice, we prefer our chakra meditation or gemstone candles made with soy wax because they are non-toxic and do not emanate toxic gases during your meditation session.
- Stay in a quiet room with dim light to avoid disturbances and distractions.
- Wear comfortable clothing to allow you to relax properly.
- Position yourself in an area in the room that is comfortable. For perfect focus, sit on the floor or a comfortable chair.
- Place the candle in your line of sight so that your eyes can be connected directly to the flame.
- Quiet your mind and start to breathe in and out, keeping your gaze soft and let the flickering flame blur.
- Pick a chakra to focus on and imagine the color of the chakra swirling in your mind, around your body and inside of you in that chakra zone.
- Say the affirmation you desire for your healing, it's on the box of all of our chakra candles. You can say it out loud or say it in your mind three times or more. You can say it as many times as the chakra number. For chakra 1 through 3, say it at least three times.
- If you have a crystal that matches that chakra hold the crystal to that part of your body and breath from inside through the crystal sending the breath back to the candle. You can also pick any part of your body that needs healing, like your throat, third eye or heart chakra.
- You can do this with one chakra, two to three chakras or all the chakras.
- When you finish gazing and praying, affirming or giving thanks close your eyes and focus on smelling the aroma of the candle.
- When you are ready, blow the candle out and imagine the flame as it extinguishes and the smoke rise, taking all of your stress, anxiety and fears away.