When we decided to build an aroma perfume brand we knew that aromatherapy is so many things to so many people. To some it is a therapeutic practice and represents the use of single note essential oils they will blend themselves or use in a diffuser. We knew that it required extensive training to use oils and that education was a key activator in receiving the benefits. We also felt that focusing on symptomology was not the same as shifting emotion. We spent a lot of time thinking how essential oils could be part of a daily self-care practice like brushing your teeth. We knew that the benefit was in using them daily, mixing and matching different oils for different solutions and activating them through intention. We also knew we wanted Adoratherapy to be available as part of a beauty regimen, but in this case an inner beauty one. That is how we made the decision to build in education, information, training, and support of your Mood Boost practice in everything we do:
- Our tag line “Spray. Breath. Transform” reminds you that unlike regular perfume, aroma-perfume requires active engagement and participation. Breath being a key step in obtaining the benefits, we want you to breathe in the scents deeply, we want the oils to be applied to the skin, the neck, the pulse points, the body.
- Our packaging provides the support for you to develop a daily practice grounded in breath and intention. Each box has an affirmation, a how to use guide, and our slogan “Adore Yourself!” a reminder to love yourself and take care of you.
- Each collection has a habit guide designed to support your understanding and shifting of your moods based on how you feel in the moment.
- Our displays are mini mood boost bars that allow you to sample all the moods and they provide information on the top notes, key benefits and scent profile.
- By sharing your mood boost story you engage with your communities and build your tribe