In the tradition of Adoratherapy, as a leader in the functional fragrance category, we continue to serve the conscious beauty consumer with our latest aroma-perfume collection. Originally launched in a chakra oil collection, we are excited to bring to you our first water based chakra fine fragrance line.
An alternative to traditional alcohol-based perfume, this water-based essential oil chakra aroma perfume spray is breathable. We go beyond perfume with fragrances designed to activate your healing with breath and intention. Designed to spray around your face and body and breathe in deeply. Aroma perfume activates your limbic system through absorption of the oils through your skin and nose.
The Alkemie Collection of Chakra Aroma-perfumes features seven scents:
Described as spicy, woody and warm with top notes of cedarwood, patchouli and sandalwood. Additional oils include lavender, ginger, clove and oak moss absolute. This combination of oils supports the root chakra providing grounding of the body, mind and spirit.
Described as citrusy, floral & soft with top notes of blood orange, ylang ylang and jasmine. Additional oils include lavender, gardenia monoi, geranium and neroli. This combination of oils supports the sacral chakra providing the amplification of your self love and expression.
Described as citrus, bright and zesty with top notes of lemon, lime and cinnamon. Additional oils include lavender, lime, grapefruit, rosemary, and mandarin. This combination of oils for the solar plexus chakra empowers and supports increased productivity.
Described as floral, clean and soft with top notes of gardenia monoi, rose and jasmine. Additional oils include lavender, bergamot, ylang ylang and neroli. This combination of oils supports the heart chakra awakening compassion for self and others.
Described as fresh, minty and cool with top notes of peppermint, chamomile and sage. Additional oils include lavender, frankincense, and cardamon. This combination of oils supports the throat chakra allowing the expression of one's best self.
Described as herbal, mystical and sacred with top notes of frankincense, tulsi and myrrh. Additional oils include lavender, cardamon, spikenard and jasmine absolute. This combination of oils supports the third eye chakra to awaken one's intuition.
Described as herbal, floral and calming with top notes of lavender, rosewood and cardamon. Additional oils include frankincense, petit grain, neroli and jasmine absolute. This combination of oils supports the crown chakra allowing one to reach higher levels of consciousness.
Each of the seven scents is available for purchase exclusively on the Adoratherapy website and retail store in Asheville North Carolina.
The 100ML Bottles retail for $50.0 and are packaged in a beautiful flint glass spray bottle. To reduce packaging waste we selected a muslin bag with decorative malachite beads that can be up-cycled on a chain or string to balance and boost the heart chakra.
The Technical Scent Story
Adoratherapy's aroma perfume formulas are water based specifically to avoid solvents such as denatured alcohol, a form of ethyl alcohol which traditionally constitutes the main ingredient in most perfumes. Some key features of our water based formulations include:
Sustainably sourced organic essential oils and absolutes
- Essential oil based perfumery is unforgiving. If you mix many ingredients together based only on their benefits you often end up with aromatherapy scent profiles, often times these scents smell more therapeutic.
- To achieve a great smelling essential oil based fragrance you need to build the scent just like perfume with top, middle and base notes.
The foundation of any fragrance is the carrier. In perfume it is alcohol. In aromatherapy it is typically a carrier oil like Jojoba. We have chosen a water-based formulation, providing a clean breathable olfactory experience.
- To avoid settling and separation we considered emulsifiers and chose a clean and natural chemistry that assists with stability.
- Water-based fragrance is safe for the skin, hair, eyes and nose. Free of petrochemicals, solvents, dyes, pesticides, silica, BHA, sodium lauryl sulfate, petroleum by-products and formaldehyde and parabens.
- Water-based fragrance conserves energy as ethanol requires up to three times the amount of water to process making water-based perfume even more sustainable then other forms of fragrance formulation.
An Intentional Practice of Self Care
Perfumer's blend as artists of scent. Aromatherapists blend as healers. We do both.
- The intention behind the ingredients- the essential oils we use and why we use them.
- The intentional formulation- the process we use to create all of our products, hand made, and small batch.
- The experience and knowledge of the science behind essential oils, aromatherapy and how breath and scent can transform our day and boost our mood.
- Our expertise and commitment to self care, self love and healing is core to our mission of personal transformation.